Easy Like Thursday Night – Week 6
Washington Commanders @ Chicago Bears
Welcome to NFL week 6! Let’s start by going back to last Thursday night… I am not going to insult the audience nor waste any valuable life minutes rehashing that disaster of a game last week, however, the one thing I do vividly remember was as soon as it ended approximately halfway through the 5th quarter (5:50 into overtime) I immediately grabbed my phone and started clicking away in order to identify the week 6 Thursday night match up arrogantly and prematurely celebrating the fact that it will surely be better then the Denver & Colts debacle we had just watched!!!
WELL, we all know what happens when we assume and this was one more 2022 NFL assumption that’s gone to shit 5 weeks in!!! What is the only potential 2022 match up that could be worse then last Thursday’s…. The Commanders of Washington visiting the Chicago Bears and we can be sure that those fine overpaid folks on the Amazon Prime broadcast will give it their all to sell us on why we should be interested in this game even though we all know that the only reason 99% of us will be watching is for fantasy purposes. Cheers and good luck to the other 1% of real Bears and Commander fans!!!
The fantasy deep dive on this one is a real blast but joking aside there actually has been some fantasy production from these two teams (mostly Washington) throughout the first 5 weeks of the season makes the question of the night what is the right combo of Commanders/Bears players to cash in the Draft Kings Thursday night single game contest?
From a DFS perspective Washington has actually been a source of value as Curtis Samuel has outscored his salary 4 out of the first 5 weeks so far. Additionally, Jahan Dotson before his injury had been scoring touchdowns left and right while Carson Wentz despite blowing game after game with his mind had a couple of fantasy relevant performances. Rookie Brian Robinson Jr made his NFL debut last week and immediately out touched Antonio Gibson x 3 so at $6,600 Robinson has a really high ceiling this week and will be a popular captain spot choice. I don’t love him in the captain spot quite yet but will be playing him in both my line ups to take advantage of a $6,600 salary for a starting running back.
I am also playing Carson Wentz and David Montgomery in both line ups and actually putting each one in my captain spot as they are both clearly the engines to these absymal offenses. From a value perspective with Dotson out Dyami Brown hit for 2 touchdowns last week and moves up to 3rd on the depth chart this week and is worth a look at only $5,000. I encourage players to look at both the kickers and defenses in this match up also. The Bears defense has actually been respectable despite their record and we know Carson Wentz’s favorite hobby is turning the ball over.
The same can NOT be said for the Commanders defense as they have sucked BUT they are playing the Bears this week and turnovers are expected from both sides. Hopefully our eyes aren’t bleeding by 11pm Thursday night and we have that little green $$$ sign showing next to our Draft Kings contest!!
Line Up 1
Captain – RB David Montgomery $15,600
Flex- QB Carson Wentz $10,600
Flex – WR Curtis Samuel $8,200
Flex – RB Brian Robinson $6,600
Flex – WR Dyami Brown $5,000
Flex – DEF Chicago Bears $4,000
Line Up 2
Captain – QB Carson Wentz $15.900
Flex – RB David Montgomery $10,600
Flex – WR Terry McLaurin $9,000
Flex – RB Brian Robinson Jr $6,600
Flex – K. Cairo Santos $4,400
Flex – DEF Washington Commanders $3,600
Videos/ 2 days ago
Dallas Cowboys Free Agency Moves, Possible Trade Targets and The 2023 NFL Draft!
Now Bout Them Cowboys, Ep 2 – Free Agency Moves, Possible Trade Targets and...
Videos/ 3 days ago
NFL FREE AGENCY UPDATE – Friday, March 17, 2023
Join us at T2T as we recap the NFL free agency moves that took...
Articles/ 1 week ago
T2T, Dynasty Rookie Superflex Mock Draft
3 Rounds – Superflex, PPR If you’re interested in some analysis on these players...
Articles/ 1 week ago
DNow’s Top 2023 CFB Safeties
The 2023 NFL draft is dominated by top tier talent at the Cornerback position....
Videos/ 1 week ago
Dallas Cowboys Salary Cap, Free Agents and Trade Targets
Now Bout Them Cowboys, Ep 1 – Dallas Cowboys Salary Cap, Free Agents and...