QB – Matt Ryan @ Jacksonville Jaguars
- Carson Wentz hit the Jacksonville Jaguars for over 300 yards and 4 TDs in week 1. I believe Matt Ryan is a better quarterback in a better offense.
QB – Matthew Stafford Vs. Atlanta Falcons
- I believe Stafford and everybody on the Rams offense not named Cooper Kupp will have shaken off the Super Bowl hangover by now. Stafford will be firing on all cylinders and he’ll silence the doubters.
RB – Ezekiel Elliott Vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Ezekiel Elliott averaged over 5 yards a carry last week against a tough Tamba Bay defense. This week, expect Zeke to be leaned on to carry that Cowboys offense.
RB – Leonard Fournette @ New Orleans Saints
- Leonard Fournette was a force to be reckoned with in week 1. This week, he’ll face a Saints defense that gave up over 200 yards on the ground last week.
WR – Terry McLaurin @ Detroit Lions
- The Lions gave up 155 yards in the air to AJ Brown in week 1. I expect Terry to establish himself as the true alpha WR1 for the Commanders in this one.
WR – Romeo Doubs Vs. Chicago Bears
- Doubs saw 5 targets and hauled in 4 of them for 37 yards. He outproduced Christian Watson, who only brought in 2 receptions and had 1 major drop. Rodgers needs to target someone and I believe Doubs has earned his trust.
TE – Gerald Everett @ Kansas City Chiefs
- Everett is coming off of a week in which he was the 3rd leading receiver for the LA Chargers. This week, the Chargers are without Keenan Allen. I like Gerald to put up strong numbers in this one.
Flex – Cordarrelle Patterson @ LA Rams
- This flex play worked out for me last week and many weeks last season. I’m going to continue to play this man until he disappoints. He’s the ideal flex play!
QB – Tom Brady @ New Orleans Saints
- No team has given Tom Brady more trouble since joining the Buccaneers than the Saints. The Saints defense will get after Brady and his banged up WR crew in this one.
QB – Trey Lance Vs. Seattle Seahawks
- This isn’t so much due to how Lance played last week, it’s hard to judge a QB while he’s playing in those conditions. This is more about the Seahawks and how they were flying around on defense. They’re gonna get after Trey in week 2.
RB – Alvin Kamara Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Alvin Kamara was very quiet in week 1 and there are rumblings that he is suffering from a rib injury. The Buccaneers defense will keep Kamara contained and uncomfortable.
RB – Rashaad Penny @ San Fransisco 49ers
- The 49ers defense allowed only 81 yards on the ground in a match-up that was suited for the Bears back to be featured. The conditions will be better for the 49ers this week and they will contain Penny.
WR – Ceedee Lamb @ Cincinnati Bengals
- The Bengals will follow the formula used by the Buccaneers to contain Lamb in week 1. And for Lamb, this week he’ll be without Dak Prescott, so expect it to get worse before it gets better.
WR – Mike Evans @ New Orleans Saints
- This was a theme last year anytime the Bucs played the Saints, and it will continue to be one this year. Evans had 3 receptions for 62 years over 2 games against the Saints last season, they have his number.
TE – Kyle Pitts @ LA Rams
- The Rams defense didn’t do much right in week 1, outside of holding Dawson Knox to 1 reception for 5 yards. The Rams are coming off of an embarrassing loss and will be keen on keeping Pitts from having a productive day.
Flex – Kadarius Toney Vs. Carolina Panthers
- Toney only saw 7 offensive snaps in week 1. The coach is making a stand and it seems as if Toney won’t see the field until he begins to practice on a regular basis. I’m staying away from him until that day comes.