QB – Brock Purdy @ Minnesota Vikings
- Brock Purdy is coming off of his 1st regular season loss in his very young NFL career. Purdy and the 49ers get to rebound against a Vikings defense that has allowed the 7th most points to opposing QBs this season.
QB – Matthew Stafford Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- The Pittsburgh Steelers secondary has allowed some massive performances from opposing wide receivers and I expect both Cooper & Puka to feast. That being said, I’ll start Stafford and benefit from both of those players producing.
RB – Aaron Jones @ Denver Broncos
- The Denver Broncos are allowing a league worst 50 points per game to opposing running backs. Aaron Jones is coming off of a bye and should be well rested and healthier than he’s been since missing time with an injury. I expect Jones to put up a massive scoring performance.
RB – Josh Jacobs @ Chicago Bears
- This match-up between the Bears & the Raiders has Josh Jacobs’ name all over it. Not only should Jacobs produce on the ground against a horrid Bears rushing defense, he’ll also produce through the air. Jacobs currently leads all running backs with 35 targets which will add to his ceiling in this one.
WR – Amari Cooper @ Indianapolis Colts
- Cooper is a very streaky player and I believe that last week’s 4 reception, 108 yard performance was the beginning of one of these streaks. Cooper will be facing the Colts who have given up the 2nd most points to receivers through 6 weeks.
WR – Puka Nacua Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Cooper Kupp is coming off of a monster performance in week 5, Puka on the other hand was rather quiet by his standards. I am not panicking if I’ve held on to Nacua and missed the sell window, I’m expecting a bounce back performance.
TE – Michael Mayer @ Chicago Bears
- Michael Mayer is coming off of his best outing of the season, his 89.1 PFF receiving grade was the best amongst all tight ends in week 6. Mayer has seen 11 targets over the last 2 weeks and should continue to produce in this one.
QB – Kirk Cousins Vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Cousins looked lost without Justin Jefferson & he won’t be finding his way out of the woods this week. Cousins will face a 49ers defense that is coming into this one after a tough loss to the Browns and they’ll be firing on all cylinders.
QB – Justin Herbert @ Kansas City Chiefs
- Arrowhead stadium is one of the toughest places to play and the Chiefs defense has been playing QBs very well thus far in 2023. I think both of these factors add up to a tough outing for Justin Herbert.
RB – Raheem Mostert @ Philadelphia Eagles
- The Philadelphia Eagles are absolutely lights out against the run and I wouldn’t want to be the running back heading to the Linc a week after the Eagles had an embarrassing loss. Mostert has been hot but the Eagles are going to cool him down.
RB – Alvin Kamara Vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- The Jacksonville Jaguars are allowing 15 PPR points per game to opposing Running Backs which means Kamara will have his work cut out for him this week. Kamara has yet to look like the Kamara of old and doesn’t seem capable of the big play. Without the big play, I don’t believe he manages a decent outing.
WR – Mike Evans Vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Evans has taken a back seat to Chris Godwin over the last few weeks, combining for 7 receptions over the last 2 weeks and not topping 50 receiving yards in either outing. The Falcons are a division opponent who’ve been playing receivers well.
WR – Michael Pittman @ Cleveland Browns
- The Cleveland Browns have allowed the fewest points to opposing wide receivers this season and the Colts will be without their star rookie quarterback, Anthony Richardson. Pittman does not have much going for him and I’ll be putting him on my bench.
TE – Sam LaPorta @ Baltimore Ravens
- I’ve been all over LaPorta since prior to the season and I’m a believer that he’s going to be a great Fantasy asset for the length of his career but I think he’s going to have a tough outing in Baltimore. The Ravens matchup very well with the Lions and especially LaPorta, as they’ve allowed only 4 points per game to opposing Tight Ends.