QB – Jordan Love Vs. Detroit Lions
- Jordan Love is currently QB4 on the season and is doing a great job of spreading the football around between his receivers. Look for Love to remain hot this week against a Detroit Lions defense that has allowed the most points to opposing QBs through 3 weeks.
QB – Matthew Stafford @ Indianapolis Colts
- It’s crazy to say this but a 5 reception for 72 yards performance from Puka Nacua in week 3 was a disappointment…Nacua, Atwell & Higbee all did well in week 3 & Stafford should have a big day against a poor Indianapolis Colts defense in week 4.
RB – D’Andre Swift Vs. Washington Commanders
- I’m strictly riding the hot hand here. I still ultimately think Swift is a sell and that he can’t sustain this level of play at the rate he is touching the football for a full season but he’s got back to back 100+ yard rushing games under his belt and I’m starting him.
RB – Ezekiel Elliott @ Dallas Cowboys
- Zeke has a history at Jerry world that goes back to his time as an Ohio St. Buckeye. Zeke is coming off of his best performance of the season, he’s likely had this game circled since signing with the Patriots & the Cowboys can’t stop the run.
WR – Cortland Sutton @ Chicago Bears
- The Bears have allowed the 8th most points to wide receivers through 3 games this season. The Denver Broncos should be fired up after getting drubbed in week 2 and I expect Courtland Sutton, who’s currently WR 22 on the season, to continue his ascension.
WR – Puka Nacua @ Indianapolis Colts
- I’m stacking Stafford and Nacua this week. With a Cooper Kupp return looming and Nacua’s future role in this offense seeming a bit uncertain, I expect Nacua to have a monster performance. Look for another 10+ target game and 100+ receiving yards.
TE – Chigoziem Okonkwo Vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Going out on a limb once again, this time w/ Tennessee Titans tight end Okonkwo. Chiggy is currently TE 40 on the season and has not lived up to his off-season hype. Tannehill and the Titans are desperate and need to get their offense going, look for them to change it up a bit by getting Okonkwo more involved in a good match-up this week.
QB – Dak Prescott Vs. New England Patriots
- The Cowboys have not shown the ability to hit home runs and have shown that the offense goes as Ceedee Lamb goes. Bill will come up with a game plan to eliminate Ceedee Lamb and Dak will struggle to adapt.
QB – Mac Jones @ Dallas Cowboys
- The Cowboys defense matches up very well with the Patriots passing attack. Expect Hunter Henry to see a lot of Jayron Kearse and expect a lot of man coverage on Parker & Bourne from Gilmor & Bland. This game will be won in the trenches.
RB – Joe Mixon @ Tennessee Titans
- Joe Mixon has been decent through 3 weeks, with his highest scoring performance (14 PPR points) coming in week 3. This week, Mixon faces a Titans defense that has allowed an average of 6 points per game to opposing RBs, decent is not going to cut it against Tennessee.
RB – Brian Robinson @ Philadelphia Eagles
- Brian Robinson had a tough outing against the Buffalo Bills in week 3, well…the entire Commanders team had a tough outing. This week, Robinson & the Commanders will have another tough match-up with the Eagles. I don’t expect Robinson to score more than 10 points. [NOTE: If the current Robinson manager begins to panic, send out a trade offer before the week 5 match-ups begin]
WR – Mike Evans @ New Orleans Saints
- Evans has looked dominant in spite of Baker MEHfield at quarterback. This week, Evans will see a familiar foe, one he struggles against, Marshon Lattimore. Evans has a hard time getting open and Marshon Lattimore does a good job of getting in Evans head and taking him out of his game (see their match-up last season in which Evans served a suspension after an on field altercation).
WR – Drake London Vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- London came back to earth week 3 with a 5 point performance, in a match-up that looked very favorable for him on paper. This week, London will face a Jaguars secondary that will be ready for him.
TE – Jake Ferguson Vs. New England Patriots
- If Jake Ferguson continues to drop the football in key situations, I expect the Dallas Cowboys to begin to try out some different options in the passing game. The Patriots have allowed the 3rd fewest points to Tight Ends through 3 weeks and should eliminate Ferguson from the game plan.