QB – Zach Wilson @ Denver Broncos
- Man, I’m going out on a limb…yet again. This week, it’s for New York Jets QB Zach Wilson. Wilson made a few phenomenal throws in the Jets week 4 loss to the Chiefs and I’m expecting him to keep rolling against a Broncos defense that has given up the 6th most Fantasy points to opposing QBs this season.
QB – Anthony Richardson Vs. Tennessee Titans
- Richardson is coming off of a 200 passing yard, 2 passing touchdown performance against a surprisingly stingy LA Rams defense. This week, at home, he faces a much weaker Titans defense and I expect him to have one of the signature performances of his rookie campaign.
RB – Brian Robinson Jr. @ Chicago Bears
- After Robinson’s brief stint on my Duds list (due to the strength of his opponents), he’s back with the dudes. Robinson will continue to lead the Commanders rushing attack and will be facing a Bears defense that is one of the worst run defending units in the league.
RB – Devon Achane @ New York Giants
- I’m riding the Achane wave, get on board! Achane finished RB1 in week 3 and RB4 in week 4, he’s absolutely on fire and being given more opportunities to produce. I expect Achane to out touch Mostert again this week and think we’ll see him finish as a top 5 RB on the week once again.
WR – Brandon Aiyuk Vs. Dallas Cowboys
- We’re in the midst of Brandon Aiyuks breakout campaign and I fully expect Brandon to secure the bag this off-season. No better way to earn that money than to have a monster performance against America’s Team, and I expect Aiyuk to do just that.
WR – Puka Nacua Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Puka is a back to back dude! Last week he proved me right (nearly, I predicted 10 receptions and he finished with 9), and this week he’ll prove me right again! The Eagles secondary has not been great and Puka has been practically matchup proof. Start your Puka’s!
TE – Dalton Kincaid Vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- In week 4, Kincaid saw more snaps than Dawson Knox for the 1st time in his young career. Now Kincaid heads to London and will be up against the Jaguars defense that just allowed Jonnu Smith to have nearly 100 yards receiving on 6 catches in week 4.
QB – Dak Prescott @ San Francisco 49ers
- Dak Prescott has been playing very well and has put together some efficient performances but that doesn’t move the needle in Fantasy Football. Dak will eventually breakout and the Cowboys will eventually get over their redzone woes but this won’t be the week.
QB – Trevor Lawrence @ Buffalo Bills
- Lawrence was one of the players I was expecting to breakout during the 2023 season and that has not been the case. Lawrence only has 943 and 4 passing TDs through 4 weeks, and in week 5 he faces a Bills defense that is allowing 2nd fewest fantasy points to opposing QBs per week.
RB – Kyren Williams @ Philadelphia Eagles
- Williams went for 100+ rushing yards in week 4 and added 2 rushing touchdowns on the day. Fantasy managers are likely ready to slot Williams in as a weekly starter…not so fast. This week Williams and the Rams go up against the best rushing defense in the NFL, led by rookie DT Jalen Carter.
RB – Dameon Pierce @ Atlanta Falcons
- Pierce has seen 64 carries & 8 receptions through 4 weeks but his production has been less than stellar. Pierce is averaging a measly 2.8 yards per carry and will bring that average with him into Atlanta where he’ll face a defense that is one of the top rushing defenses in the league.
WR – Davante Adams Vs. Green Bay Packers
- Davante Adams failed to finish as a top 15 WR in week 4 against a LA Chargers defense that has allowed the 3rd most Fantasy points to wide receivers at this point in the season. Adams will face the Green Bay Packers who are coming off of a loss and would like nothing more than to shut down their former superstar.
WR – Courtland Sutton Vs. New York Jets
- Just when I started to believe in Courtland Sutton, he dropped a 5 reception, 37 yard performance. This week, Sutton will see a lot of Sauce Gardner, and that’s never a recipe for success.
TE – Cole Kmet @ Washington Commanders
- Cole Kmet finished TE1 in week 4, compiling 85 yards and 2 touchdowns on 7 receptions. Unfortunately for Kmet, he’ll be facing a Washington Commanders defense that has allowed the 4th fewest points to opposing tight ends this season and just held Dallas Goedert to 25 total yards.