QB – Trevor Lawrence Vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Trevor Lawrence is due, point blank period. This is a juicy match-up for Trevor and the Jaguars offense and I expect them to be firing on all cylinders in a must win division game.
QB – Dak Prescott @ LA Chargers
- Last week’s Cowboys game was a disaster and the Boys will be doing everything they can to flip the script on Monday night. Look for the Cowboys to come out firing early with a lot of deep shots and big plays.
RB – Raheem Mostert Vs. Carolina Panthers
- Fantasy Football managers rejoice if you have held onto your Mostert shares, we get another monster week from Raheem. With Achane out, I expect Mostert to receive the bulk of the touches out of the backfield which should mean plenty of Fantasy points.
RB – Joe Mixon Vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Mixon saw his biggest workload of the season last week in the Bengals win over the Cardinals. I expect a similar workload this week in a much easier match-up. The Seahawks are allowing an average of 30 points per game to opposing running backs and Mixon should do well.
WR – Ceedee Lamb @ LA Chargers
- The squeaky wheel gets the grease and Ceedee Lamb is squeaking! He was visibly upset after the 49ers game with his role over the past few weeks and the coaching staff is aware. Lamb will be targeted early and often against the LA Charges weak secondary.
WR – Chris Godwin Vs. Detroit Lions
- Before the Bye, Chris Godwin had his best performance of the season. I expect Godwin & Baker to come out of the bye having not lost a step. The Lions secondary is allowing 46 points per game to opposing receivers and I like Godwin’s chances of having another big day.
TE – Tyler Conklin Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Conklin is coming off of his best game of the season in which he hauled in 4 receptions for 67 yards. This week, Conklin and the Jets are up against a Philadelphia Eagles team that has allowed the most Fantasy points to opposing tight ends through 5 weeks.
QB – CJ Stroud Vs. New Orleans Saints
- CJ Stroud has had an excellent start to his rookie campaign but I expect the road to get a little bumpy against a feisty Saints defense. The Saints are only allowing an average of 13 points per game to opposing offenses and this should make for a long day for Mr. Stroud.
QB – Deshaun Watson Vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Watson sat out week 4 due to a shoulder injury and spent the week 5 on bye rehabbing. IF Watson plays, I am putting him on the bench. The 49ers defense is too strong and even if Watson plays, he won’t do well.
RB – Breece Hall Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Breece feasted in week 5 and it looks like the Jets are finally ready to feature Mr. Hall. That being said, I dislike this match-up very much and am avoiding Hall wherever I can. The Eagles front 4 is phenomenal and the defense as a whole has been very stout against the run.
RB – Jonathan Taylor Vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Last week I inserted Taylor into many lineups and removed Moss from a few, which turned out to be a very bad choice. The Colts are fine at running back and can be patient in bringing Jonathan Taylor along over the next few weeks.
WR – Deebo Samuel @ Cleveland Browns
- Samuel has taken a back seat to Brandon Aiyuk in the 49ers passing attack and has had some pretty mediocre performances outside of his big day against the New York Giants. The Browns secondary has allowed the fewest Fantasy points to opposing receivers so far this season and this does not bode well for Deebo.
WR – DK Metcalf @ Cincinnati Bengals
- DK is another player who’s been pretty disappointing so far throughout the 2023 NFL season. Metcalf comes out of the bye and into a tough match-up against a Bengals secondary that is allowing only 31 points per game to opposing wide receivers. Metcalf hasn’t gotten the volume & I expect that to be the case again in this game.
TE – George Kittle @ Cleveland Browns
- I have another 49ers player on my duds list this week and no, it is not because they beat the hell out of my Cowboys on Sunday night. Kittle will not have another 3 touchdown game this week and I don’t think he’ll top 40 receiving yards. The Browns have been great against tight ends and this is a poor match-up for George.