QB – Daniel Jones @ Arizona Cardinals
- The Arizona Cardinals came out swinging against the Commanders but it just wasn’t enough. This week, the Giants are coming to town, and they’re pissed. Daniel Jones will run wild(literally) and account for at least 3 TDs.
QB – Geno Smith @ Detroit Lions
- The Lions are coming off of a dub and are playing at home but I don’t think it’ll affect Geno Smith’s overall performance. Smith was shut down in Seattle and now gets to rebound indoors against the Lions in what I expect to be a high scoring affair.
RB – Nick Chubb @ Pittsburgh Steelers
- Nick Chubb was rather quiet in the Browns week 1 victory over the Cincinnati Bengals but he’ll make some noise in week 2. The Steelers struggled to defend the run week 1 and Chubb will benefit from fresh legs and a nice match-up.
RB – Breece Hall @ Dallas Cowboys
- The Cowboys shut down Saquon Barkley but they dictated the game script by forcing the Giants to shift to a passing attack early in the game. The Jets defense will keep this match-up close which will allow Breece Hall to continue to be featured throughout the game. Breece Hall is dynamic and that will be on display in week 2.
WR – Chris Olave @ Carolina Panthers.
- Jaycee Horn is dealing with a hamstring injury and the Panthers secondary is vulnerable in week 2. Chris Olave got banged up a bit in week 1 but came back into the game and finished as the WR 10 on the week. My money says Olave breaks top 5 this week.
WR – Zay Flowers @ Cincinnati Bengals
- Zay led the team in targets and managed a very strong fantasy day without getting into the endzone, finishing the week with 17 points and positioned at WR16. I think Flowers’ floor is 15 points and he has the potential to boom at any moment.
TE – Sam Laporta Vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Laporta finished week 1 as the 2nd most targeted player in the passing game for the Detroit Lions. Laporta was a broken tackle away from a few chunk plays. This week, at home in Detroit, I expect Laporta to be targeted just as often and to break at least one of those chunk plays.
QB – Anthony Richardson @ Houston Texans
- The Houston Texans held Lamar Jackson to 7 Fantasy Points in week 1! Jackson was held to 38 yards on the ground, 169 yards through the air while being sacked 4 times. The Texans are ready for Richardson and your bench should be as well.
QB – Justin Fields @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Justin Fields and the Chicago Bears had a horrendous 1st game. In my opinion, it gets worse before it gets better. The Bucs played the Vikings very well in week 1 and are bringing some confidence into this matchup. The bucs defense has speed and that speed will keep Fields in check.
RB – Cam Akers Vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Akers saw a decent amount of touches in week 1 but ultimately took a back seat to Kyren Williams in production. The 49ers defense is stout and given the likelihood of another split for the Rams backfield in week 2, I don’t like Akers chances to produce.
RB – Khalil Herbert @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Yet another Chicago Bear I am shutting down this week. Herbert will have to deal with a Buccaneers defense that held Alexander Mattison to 13 PPR points in week 1 as well as a likely backfield split between him and Roschon Johnson.
WR – Garrett Wilson @ Dallas Cowboys
- Garrett Wilson is ELITE but the Cowboys defense will have Zach Wilson under so much pressure, he won’t be able to get Garrett the football. Wilson may come down with a phenomenal catch or 2 but it won’t be enough to make it worth giving him a starting spot.
WR – Deebo Samuel @ LA Rams
- The LA Rams absolutely shut down the Seattle Seahawks passing attack in week 1. Not only will that affect Deebo Samuel and his production, but he has to deal with becoming 3rd in line behind CMC & Brandon Aiyuk.
TE -Jake Ferguson Vs. New York Jets
- Jake Ferguson had a few key drops in his match-up with the Giants in week 1. The Jets secondary held Dawson Knox & Dalton Kincaid in check and will likely do the same to Ferguson & co. this week in Dallas.