QB – Justin Fields vs. Detroit Lions
- The Detroit Lions have let up the 3rd most points to opposing quarterbacks this season and that bodes well for Mr. Fields. Also, due to the fact that it’ll be snowing in Chicago, I think Fields will have the opportunity to do a lot of damage on the ground.
QB – Russell Wilson @ LA Chargers
- The Broncos lost for the first time in what seems like forever and they’ll be looking to bounce back against a division opponent. The Chargers have let up the 6th most points to opposing QBs this season and Wilson should be a top 10 Fantasy QB this week.
RB – Alvin Kamara vs. Carolina Panthers
- What would the Fantasy Football playoffs be without a monster performance from Mr. Kamara? This one is too easy, start Alvin!
RB – Joe Mixon vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Mixon is coming off of a 2 touchdown performance in week 13 vs. the Jacksonville Jaguars. This week, Joe will get to face a Colts defense that has allowed an average of 26 points per game to opposing RBs.
WR – AJ Brown @ Dallas Cowboys
- This week, expect a lot of fireworks through the air in Jerry World. The Cowboys have been good against the pass but last week they were exposed against the Seahawks. Look for Brown to have a big day.
WR – CeeDee Lamb Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- The Eagles are allowing a league worst 48 points per game to opposing WRs. I expect Lamb to continue his hot streak and shine in a massive match-up in a game that will likely be one of the most viewed this season.
TE – Kylen Granson @ Cincinnati Bengals
- Granson hauled in 3 receptions for 72 yards week 13 against the Titans. This week, Granson will be facing a Bengals defense that allowed Evan Engram to haul in 9 receptions for 82 yards. I expect Granson to have a 12+ point performance.
QB – CJ Stroud @ New York Jets
- The New York Jets have nothing to play for but to be a spoiler. The Texans are coming in hot and CJ Stroud is a big reason for that. I think Coach Saleh and company will have something in store for the young QB.
QB – Jared Goff @ Chicago Bears
- The Bears are another team who have nothing to play for but to be a spoiler and I think they’d like nothing more than to hurt their division rival Detroit Lions at this point in the season. Snow is expected to be falling during this game Sunday and I think it’ll be a defensive affair with most points coming from the running backs.
RB – Tony Pollard Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- The Cowboys should be able to get it done through the air against this Eagles defense but they will not have any luck on the ground. The Eagles front 7 is stout and with the addition of Shaq Leonard, I expect them to be even better this week.
RB – D’Andre Swift @ Dallas Cowboys
- I’m shutting both backs down in this match-up. The Cowboys defense will be fired up to show the Eagles and the rest of the world that they didn’t need Shaq Leonard. The Cowboys 3rd ranked run defense will limit Swift and the rest of the Eagles backfield.
WR – Nico Collins @ New York Jets
- Collins is coming off a career week and Sauce Gardner will be well aware of what Collins is capable of. I expect Sauce to be up for the test and accept the challenge. Look for Collins to have a down week.
WR – Chris Olave @ Carolina Panthers
- Jaycee Horn is back for the Carolina Panthers, he posted a 90.7 PFF coverage grade in Week 13 which was 2nd among all CBs. Horn will see a lot of Olave who will struggle to produce in this one.
TE – Evan Engram @ Cleveland Browns
- It would be very Evan Engram of Evan Engram to post a 23 point game and follow it up with a 6 point game. This is what I expect to happen for Engram against the #1 ranked defense against TEs this season.