QB – Dak Prescott vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Dak Prescott has been on an absolute heater and the Cowboys have outscored their opponents at home by 20+ points 5 times this season. I think Dak will have another major performance this week against the Seahawks.
QB – Brock Purdy @ Philadelphia Eagles
- Brock Purdy and the 49ers head back to the place where their season ended last year. The 49ers will be up for this one and Purdy will have plenty of opportunities to make the Eagles pay, while throwing against a secondary that has allowed the 2nd most points to opposing QBs this season.
RB – Rachaad White vs. Carolina Panthers
- Rachaad White has been one of the quietest breakout players of the 2023 NFL season, currently 6th overall at the RB position in PPR format. This week, White faces a Panthers defense that has allowed the 3rd most points to RBs this season, I expect White to keep ascending.
RB – Bijan Robinson @ New York Jets
- Bijan seems to be hitting stride just at the right time for Fantasy managers. Coming off of a 27 point performance in which he got it done on the ground and through the air. The Jets defense has given up 25 points per game to opposing RBs and this is a great match-up for Mr. Robinson.
WR – Brandon Aiyuk @ Philadelphia Eagles
- Brandon Aiyuk is having a great season, his 16.3 points per game is 12th amongst active WRs. The Philadelphia Eagles are allowing 46.8 points per game to opposing WRs and I could very well see Aiyuk topping 20 in this one.
WR – Jaxon Smith-Njigba @ Dallas Cowboys
- Texas native, Jaxon Smith-Njigba, is returning to Jerry World, where he scored 6 TDs the last time he stepped foot on that field (in High School)! JSN will feel right at home and he’ll get plenty of opportunities to line up against arguably the worst defender in the Cowboys secondary, Jourdan Lewis.
TE – Evan Engram vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Engram has yet to be on the dudes list this season and it’s about time he arrived. Engram is averaging roughly 10 points per week and is slotted in at TE7 on the season. The Bengals are a great match-up for Engram and I expect him to see a lot of action in this one.
QB – Matthew Stafford @ Cleveland Browns
- Puka Nacua & Cooper Kupp have just not looked the same as of late and that significantly damages Stafford’s weekly scoring potential. I don’t foresee this passing attack getting back on track vs. a very strout Cleveland Browns secondary.
QB – Jordan Love vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Jordan Love has started to heat up, I even had him as a dude last week and predicted the Packers would win on Thanksgiving (humble brag). This week though, It’ll get real for Love and the Packers as they face a legitimate Super Bowl contender. I expect Love and that offense to struggle.
RB – Breece Hall vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Breece Hall is such a talented back but he is in a very difficult situation this season. With not much help from the offensive line and the passing attack, teams have been able to focus on eliminating him. The Falcons will do the same, and they’ve been very good at eliminating RBs this season, having given up the 2nd fewest points to the position.
RB – D’Andre Swift vs. San Francisco 49ers
- The last time D’Andre Swift faced a top 5 rushing defense, he was held to just 9 fantasy points on the week. The 49ers are bringing a stout run defense to Philadelphia and Swift will have his work cut out for him.
WR – Cooper Kupp @ Cleveland Browns
- Cooper Kupp looked like a shell of himself last week, totaling 3 receptions for 18 yards on just 5 targets. This week, Kupp will have a much tougher match-up against the Cleveland Browns and I just don’t feel comfortable starting him in such a pivotal week of the Fantasy Football season.
WR – DK Metcalf @ Dallas Cowboys
- I think there will be a Seattle WR who has success against this Cowboys secondary, but his name is not DK Metcalf. DaRon Bland & Stephon Gilmore both match-up well with Metcalf and this will create limited opportunities for him to get it done this week.
TE – Trey McBride @ Pittsburgh Steelers
- I like McBride and he’s going to be a great Fantasy asset down the stretch and in the future for Dynasty managers who are rostering him. That being said, Trey is faced with a very tough test this week, as the Steelers have allowed the 10th fewest points to opposing Tight Ends this season.